DO YOU…Have strong management and organizational skills? DO YOU HAVE technical aptitude or experience in landscape design and have a desire to be within the GREEN Industry?
Home & Turf, Inc., has been providing full service landscape installations to the Eastern & Central Virginia and the Middle Peninsula area for the last 15 years. With our association with LandOpt, LLC, a leader in the $40 billion commercial and residential landscaping industry, we are looking for a talented Landscape Designer / Sales Associate who has a proven track record of success in managing multiple design projects and building relationships with potential clients to carry the designs to a closed sale. Landscape Design experience a must. Past sales experience is not required.
- An undergraduate degree in a related major and/or a combination of an associate’s degree with industry experience.
- Field experience helpful
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows Environment and Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and Design Software)
- Exceptional communication, selling and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently to prospect for new clients and willingness to join and attend related organizations.
- Scheduling and attending initial meetings with clients to discuss their landscape wants and needs;
- Follow up and consult with potential leads for new clients;
- Prepare skilled drawings, sample photos, and accurate bids for clients’ landscapes;
- Present proposed bids to clients, discuss likes/dislikes and make necessary changes;
- Assist in layout and support with landscape and irrigation crews;
- Provide final “walk through” of landscape project with clients and perform future follow up, as necessary.
This position offers a competitive base salary, sales commission plan in addition to base salary, reimbursed business expenses, etc.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com